Tuesday 20 November 2007

Shallow and Pedantic Blog Entry

Since this is not a diary blog, I'm going to make an obscure attempt to link one of my completed items to what I really want to write about: the snow. So here goes:

"It's a good thing I bought those winter boots when I did, because I woke up to this winter wonderland this morning."

There, a futile follow-up of my excellent purchase. Now that the connection has been made, isn't my street pretty with snow??




It's about time too, we usually have snow by the end of October - meaning the bunnies got an extra 3 weeks of unlimited food supply.....and they're getting embarrassingly chubby. Come to think, that'd be a nice deal - if all of the cakes and pies went away for the winter (grass, in the bunnies' case) and I was forced to eat less.



AND (just when you thought I couldn't add yet another seemingly unrelated occurrence) since there is now snow it was perfectly acceptable to set up our little Charlie Brown Christmas tree. And yes, we do have a present under there already! It's construction paper from me to my roomies so, through the manipulation with scissors and crayons, we can fill our little apartment with holiday spirit!

3 comments:

Trudy said...

oh snow! I miss the snow . . . I;m not sure if Matt has passed on this information but I lived in Canada 2 winters ago. . . I cant beleive its been that long!

So anyway, I'm a Gemini too!
And I also love shopping and eating. I see a long and wonderful future of blog comments ahead! :-)

matt said...

Wow...

Bodie said...

oh snow! hurry up january! your sweet looks really nice! as for that rabbit can he even run? he is a lil fat haha

nice blog update i liked it and hope you have more of these :P

thats what i really really want. haha