Saturday 3 November 2007

97. Bake cupcakes.

Status: Completed, but feeling sick.

Short and very sweet note on my supreme baking ability. Sara and I needed a girls night in, for which baked goods are an absolute necessity. Cupcakes were made and decorated with extreme care and agility (and by that I mean a box of cake mix was used and icing in a can was purchased.) But before you look at the pictures let me remind you that taste accounts for more than appearance when it comes to the art of cupcakes! And they had a chocolate centre!





And let it be known that crushing a snickers bar on top of a cupcake was easily the most enlightened decision of my entire life. Mmmmmmm! But after three cupcakes and about 7 more cupcake's worth of batter.....my tummy hates me.

4 comments:

matt said...

Awww, you couldn't even wait for me to complete this task!

Promise me you'll wait to complete #18!

Jackie West said...

Mmmmm....how about we make a deal? I'll wait for you to complete #'s 19 and 43!

Bodie said...

those look really good! and choclate center now that is pro! so how many did u bake or rather consume?

Jackie West said...

I may have eaten 5 in 15 minutes....that's right, one every three minutes.