Monday 1 October 2007

73. Go to a Spice Girls concert!

Status: Miraculously going to happen!!

Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygiddygod!

I've got, in my hot little hands (well, in a few weeks - when they come in the mail), a ticket to see the Spice Girls in concert in Vancouver on Sunday December 2nd in the year of Two thousand and seven!

You have to win a contest to even be eligible to purchase tickets! And I.......didn't win. But my friend (BEST friend, now) did!! She will most definitely be getting breakfast in bed and foot rubs for the next few months for her generosity!

What a once in a lifetime opportunity! As my sister (who's already holding a grudge) put it, "It's like you found the golden ticket and you're going to Willy Wonka's chocolate factory. You sir, are Charlie Bucket."

It's the stuff of dreams!

4 comments:

matt said...

I know I've already told you, but for anyone else who's reading, I've seen two of the five of them perform live already.

Actually have no idea why I'm boasting about that.

Quite shameful, actually.

Forget this post.

Bodie said...

WooHoo will you be slapping ur body down and zinga zinga ahhhing?

or just shaking it to the left shaking to the right and going round haha

i dare say it would be quite fun and interesting to see who would turn up hahaha

Jackie West said...

We're going to dress up as them for the concert! I shotty someone good!!

You should come and be Sporty.

Ashleigh said...

hi jackie...i don't know you but i know matt so by association...HI!
anyway I am so jealous that you are going to see the spice girls! suprisingly nearly every girl my age that i know wants to go too! haha
but its a little scary that bodie wants to....