Sunday 23 September 2007

Number 86: Be sticky sweet to Matt for one whole week.

Status: In progress starting Sunday September 23 at 4:30pm.

Since certain overly-sensitive individuals take such statements as, "I'm not going to come home at night because I'll be out hooking up with other men" completely the wrong way, I've undertaken this simple endeavor (which was requested of me, by the way).

For the next 7 days it will be nothing but mushy heartwarming loveliness from this girl, all because a specific person considers being called a "dirty hippie" an insult, for some reason, when I was clearly just commenting that Matt's high regard for the environment is "above reproach".

So here goes! This'll be a piece of cake for the next few hours.......until he wakes up.

3 comments:

matt said...

Does this include feeding me grapes and fanning me with a large palm tree leaf?

Bodie said...

oh geez don't let it go to his head jackie! we need him to be able to fit on the plane to get him to canada failing that some sort of animal crate will have to do

Jackie West said...

Incidentally, that's what he's getting in my apartment until he's properly trained.