Sunday 30 September 2007

Number 87: Watch 5 Movies from my Childhood

Status: 60 percent done!

Just a quick update to mention that in addition to Free Willy, I've now re-watched Madeline, and my favourite Disney movie - Aladdin.

The movie "Madeline" is the reason I pretended to live in Paris from the age range of 6-9, and in turn, the reason my parents had me psychologically evaluated. Once again, I got a little emotional when they got to keep their school. They deserved it, those courageous but darling French girls.

I'm proud to say, however, that I did NOT cry at Aladdin. I'm not such a wuss.

5 comments:

Bodie said...

gotta steal to eat, gotta eat to live tell you about it when i got the tiimeee.....

haha

alright you baaaad boy but no more freebees

i so need to watch that movie again...

Jackie West said...

Well I feel sheepish!

I think when you get Canada we should have a Disney marathon instead of Matt's boring James Bond marathon.

I've never fallen asleep to a Disney movie!

Bodie said...

Well i have the Lion King and have been meaning to get Aladdin...

what other movies did you have in mind? do u own the disney collection?

and i can't see you getting out of the bond marathon hahaha

Jackie West said...

I only have them on my computer because I'm cheap!

But uuhhhh....I love The Little Mermaid too......or is that too girly? Beauty and the Beast? The Jungle Book? Dumbo??

Ugh, I might have to give up on my Harry marathon to get out of the Bond one, which is a huge shame.

matt said...

Madeline! I remember that! Are you talking about the cartoon version or the live-action film, though?

What else will be rounding out your five films?