Thursday 13 September 2007

Number 1: Mention Matt more often in my list than he mentions me in his.

Status: In progress

Now, some of you may hold the (misinformed) opinion that shaming Matt in list cameos is not much of an achievement at all, but I remind you, what is a relationship if not a fierce competition between two people? The main motivation for this being punishment for the fact that I never received so much as a passing mention in his long-running blog, despite the fact that the great baggage tag heist of 2006 never would have occurred without yours truly. Ungrateful!

As it stands, at more than a quarter through our lists, it's 5 to 2.

This also gives me a chance to show off the snazzy new skills I've learned so far in calculus. (i.e. - to count to 5)

1 comment:

matt said...

Can't I just suffix all my existing tasks with "with Jackie"?

Pleeeeeeeease?