Friday 28 September 2007

Number 88: Vote in the SU Elections

Status: Complete (My first actual completion!)

Priding myself as a democratically active citizen.....I strolled to my nearest campus voting booth, completely uninformed, to vote for my faculty's student union representative. My pick wasn't entirely random, though, I voted for the guy that had superior references.

On one of his posters: "I'd vote for this guy if I wasn't fictional." - Indiana Jones.


If he's good enough for Indiana Jones..........

2 comments:

matt said...

I actually did this when I was at university. Though I voted for my friend. But now that I know she didn't have Indiana Jones' endorsement, I fear I may have made a mistake.

Come to think of it, she may have had one from Luke Skywalker.

Bodie said...

matt wouldn't understand the Indianna Jones genius! I've been trying to get him to watch them for years now and it is literally years :P

see at my uni i'm like we have sports teams? we have voting? We have a cheerleading squad?!!?!?!?