Friday 28 September 2007

Number 24: Do not skip any classes for the next two months, unless I happen to be on my deathbed.

Status: Failed.

Whoops! Alright, so I wasn't exactly on my "deathbed". But I wasn't finished my tea, and was right in the middle of Aladdin during the "A Whole New World" song, can you really blame me for tucking myself back into bed rather than trudge to American Politics? While I like a good "Dick Cheney shot a guy in the face" joke as much as the next political satirist, we're not learning anything new from this. Therefore, it was a more effective use of my time to finish my pomegranate green tea and watch Aladdin's lie unfold.

I'll try this again next semester.

1 comment:

matt said...

I don't know any "Dick Cheney shot a guy in the face" jokes.

But I know one about pirates.