Wednesday 17 October 2007

12. Finish my law essays by September 30th at midnight!

Status: Long completed

Okay, I realize I'm 17 days late in posting about this (though there is no requirement for chronological updates. What's to stop me from posting all 101 things the night before the deadline?) You'll just have to take my honest word that I was done writing the three essays (or rather - one essay tweaked three ways) long before September 30th at midnight! In fact, I believe it was about 10:30pm.

Now they are all sent off appropriately (god I hope I didn't send the "how I'd really like to go to the U of A" paper to UBC), and we wait.....

I'd post the main personal statement for all to see, but it is basically 2 pages of cheesy "this is why I'm awesome", and is therefore morbidly embarrassing, and my proofreader, Matt, can attest to this.

2 comments:

matt said...

Not true - I thought it was as modest as a task like that could possibly be.

Though the paragraph in which you proclaimed yourself to be the second coming of the Messiah may have been one step too far.

Bodie said...

2 forms you say? right well where is this second form so i can fill it out haha