Sunday 25 November 2007

25. Tie/ un-tie the laces of my runners every time I put them on/ take them off, until it gets too cold for me to wear them this winter.

Status: Too cold!

You'll just have to trust me on this one, but since they were expensive (though ironically from Payless), I followed this fairly religiously. The one exception being the day I went shopping for new jeans, and the untying/tying requirement complicated the trying-on process to the point of sheer exhaustion. And I firmly believe that diverse situations deserve flexible analysis in regards to levels of shoe carelessness.

But the only reason I was able to accomplish this was because I mainly went straight from ballet flats to boots. Despite them being half pink, as a rule I'm too much on the girly side to bother with runners to any great extent.

2 comments:

matt said...

"And I firmly believe that diverse situations deserve flexible analysis in regards to levels of shoe carelessness."

You should so be a civil servant.

Bodie said...

wait so the reason u passed this was because you used flats/boots which sometimes don't have laces to tie/untie? haha

but a very good effort of doing so, the only reason i have to do it is because i love my cons...