Sunday 16 December 2007

72. Take 10 pictures around campus.

Status: 20% (roughly the grade I'm expecting to receive on on my calculus final - see below)

While Edmonton isn't the most.....well.....aesthetically pleasing city (and has to make up for it by having an awesome mall), the campus really is nice. I don't know how many times I've walked home from the engineering centre late at night and noticed how beautiful the softly falling snow in front of the street light with the bunny munching grass under it looked, but didn't have my camera. So I am now taking it upon myself to take pictures like this:















Note that I didn't say I took these pictures....they may have been on postcards.....




I took these ones:












Yeah, I need to learn how to use my camera.......I'd add it to my list but I'm plum out of room!

2 comments:

matt said...

I love the look of the snow! I'll be posting some of my fave snow pictures as soon as I get my pre-lightening-struck computers back!

I plan on completing my photography task in snowy Edmonton!

Bodie said...

you could make it apart of item 101 which is essentially to make a new list it could be on that one!

but can't wait for snow!